Working at Linmark requires commitment, energy, flexibility and creativity. We offer a variety of career opportunities at all levels and in all areas from design to logistics, merchandising to quality control and IT to administration.
Linmark treats all employees equally in every aspect of compensation, working hours, career growth and development within the company, without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender, age and disability.
- Degree/ Diploma holder in Fashion Design or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years or above, in design or product development;
- Creative & talented in fashion design and enthusiastic/passionate for new aspirations;
- Strong fashion trend, new materials, fabric, accessories and market sense;
- Print, embroidery & pattern design will be advantage;
- Design in children’s wear experience;
- Independent, creative, able to work under pressure and hard working;
- Familiar with Illustrator, Photoshop, word, excel, PowerPoint etc.